- Token Offering
- Applications Of Blockchain
- Digital Assets
- Regulation and Policy
- Blockchain and Crypto Infrastructure
- Structured and Regulated Finance & Trading; Derivatives
- Anti- Money Laundering
- Money Transmitter Law
- Technology Transfer
- Transactional Tax
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
Ali is an attorney and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) advisor with experience in the financial, legal and regulatory fields.
After some time at M&T Bank, Ali Derie passed the bar in New York State and subsequently spent four years at the Department of Justice EDNY Civil Division. He then passed the certified AML specialist examination to be certified as a CAMS.
Having spent the last year advising start up companies on matters from incorporation and corporate governance to employee contracts, Ali has built a solid bed of transactional experience in an exciting and growing sector of the economy.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- University at Buffalo, B.A.
- New York